Saturday 27 June 2009

'Valley of Shadows' book cover.


It seems to have taken forever, but at last My book 'Valley of Shadows is published and available to purchase.
The cover is great, I just hope the actual story is enjoyed by those who read it.
When my sample copy fell onto the doormatt, and I ripped off the packaging and held my new baby in my hands, it was such a thrill. And yet at the same time I felt so sad, and could not stop myself from crying, I sobbed and I'm really not sure why.
The book was written to honour my dead sister Celia, killed by her husband in 2005, so was it some residue of grief? I don't know. And yet suddenly I feel strangely vulnerable and I can't seem to shake off this strange sadness. It's a struggle to explain how I feel, but I don't like it.
I can only pray that the book does well.

No comments:

Post a Comment