Monday 3 January 2011

Editing


Well, the finish post is in sight. My part of the editing process is done. Pretty much anyway. My next move is to send the manuscript to my editor. Once I have followed her corrections that's it, I begin my hunt for a publisher, and that's when the fun begins. I am joking, it's about as much fun as chasing a Greyhound round the race track!

But with God, all things are possible. So, I keep hope and anticipation alive.


I have been busy putting together my proposal, I was dreading it, but thanks to a great book by Terry Burns "A Writers Survival Guide To Getting published." It turned out to be easier than I had anticipated, in fact I quite enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. That's a wonderful book. Follow his advice and you'll do well through a process that is difficult for most authors.

    ReplyDelete